Blueberry grilled cheese
Here is a simple and delicious way to reinvent your "grilled cheese.” Just add one of our succulent jams to get a surprising result.
The wild blueberry jam and Swiss cheese blend are very tasty as it combines the creamy side of melting cheese with the delicate taste of wild blueberries. A pure delight of Lac-Saint-Jean!
* Ideal as a snack or meal for school.
Preparation time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices of bread of your choice
- 2 slices of sliced Swiss cheese (40 g)
- Blueberry jam (2 tbsp)
- Salt and pepper (to your taste)
- Sel et poivre (à votre goût)
- Spread 2 slices of bread with organic wild blueberry jam and top with Swiss cheese.
- Cover with the other slice of bread.
- Butter the outside of the sandwich and cook in a frying pan over medium heat for 2 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Cut in 2 and serve with your favourite accompaniment.
You can vary the flavours using other jams. Here are some suggestions:
- Blueberry and rhubarb jam
- Blueberry Porto Jelly
- Organic blueberry and chili pepper Jelly (to spice up your grilled cheese)
Leave us your comments and your greedy suggestions.