Fruity herbal tea with blueberries
Around a swimming pool and especially during hot days, this refreshing herbal tea will surprise you with its fruity taste!
Thirst-quenching and excellent for your health, this Fruity herbal tea with blueberries of La Maison du Bleuet is your ideal partner for hot summer days.
Know that this recipe is simple to do and it is excellent for health, because it avoids artificial ingredients and especially a good amount of sugar.
* Note that all our teas, herbal teas and rooibos can be excellent alternatives.
- 4 to 6 teaspoons of fruity tea
- 6 cups of boiling water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Mix all the ingredients, let infuse about 30 minutes.
- Serve very cold.
You can also make the infusion with our other teas:
- Blueberry Green tea
- Blueberry and Maple black Tea
- Fruity herbal tea with blueberries
- Apple and blueberry green tea
- Blueberry Rooibos
Replace only with other teas or rooibos of your choice.